Basic Bubble Mix- this mix is intended for small tri-strings and uses ingredients you probably already have at home.
- 2 cups clean water
- 2 tablespoons dishsoap (Dawn or Joy work the best)
- 1/4 to 1/2 tablespoon baking powder*
- 1/4 to 1/2 tablespoon vegetable glycerin*
*In the demonstrations I just eyeball this amount
- add the water to the mixing container
- add the baking powder and stir until it is fully dissolved
- add the vegetable glycerin and stir until it is fully dissolved
- add the dishsoap and mix until it is uniform, try to avoid making suds
You can experiment with different amounts and ingredients.